Would you change the locks on a new property when you move house?
According to a new survey most would not.
Insurers suggest your home insurance claim is at risk of being turned down if a spare set of keys was used by a previous owner to commit burglary. Your insurer will normally need to see evidence of forced entry before paying out on a burglary claim.
Do not be a victim; ask your local locksmith for free advice and protect your belongings, home and personal safety.
- Moving House
- Lost Keys
- Upgraded Security for insurance purpose
- No call out charge
- Free security check/advice
- Security enhancements
- All types of locks changed, locks supplied and fitted to BS3621 and EN 1303:2007 Insurance Standard
- Work Carried out by experienced qualified Locksmith/Joiner, City&Guilds advanced/craft Cert with 32 years experience.
- Full Carpentry/Joinery service